Acquisition Systems Engineering Support
Suppliers will often attempt to drown you in reams of technical specifications, hoping that you will overlook the technical weaknesses or discrepancies in their solution amongst the mass of data. Ensuring that all the URD and SRD requirements are included in test planning and are finally sold off can be a challenge on any project.
3SDL’s team of engineers, many renowned experts in their fields, have helped many of your colleagues to overcome such challenges. Applying our real-world experience of systems engineering gained through helping projects in UK, Norway, Finland and around the world, brings low-risk, cost effective support to your project.
Our Team can help you with the following:
- Specification reviews and traces
- Design reviews
- TEMP and ITEAP
- Safety cases
- Interoperability analysis including the pragmatic application of iSMART
- Spectrum management plans
- Security accreditation including RMADS
- Technology readiness reviews
- Through Life Capability Management (TLCM) Development
To find out how we can help you contact Jonathan Burton or call him on +44(0)1684 878185.