Case Study: Variable Message Format (VMF) initialisation and planning software
VIPA is the Variable Message Format (VMF) initialisation and planning software application from 3SDL. It grants network managers the capacity to plan a VMF network quickly and easily and then to distribute a universally compatible mission load file to ensure the optimum network interoperability.
Click here to download a VIPA data sheet.
- Simple intuitive windows user interface
- Generates industry standard xml initialisation load file
- Cost-effective low-risk solution
- Easily expandable
- Comprehensive administrator control
- Low hardware demand (Windows XP / 7)
- Future compatibility (CCIF)
- UK Ministry of Defence
- Designed for planning any VMF network
For more information, or to learn how VIPA can help you, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org