MIDS Link 16 Management and Design CourseRunning: 12th - 13th June 2012
To apply for this course
Call: +44(0)7917623065Email: email@example.com
Location: Malvern Hills Science Park
Plenty of parking
Have you been posted in to a job that requires you to have MIDS Link 16 Network Management and Design knowledge?
Is the role within the operational network management/design environment or the procurement of equipment and systems to support military operators within this area?
Whether you are an Ab-initio Network Manager and or Network Designer, unit MIDS/JTIDS officer, systems engineer, project manager or equipment procurement staff, our course will help you understand the theoretical and practical aspects of MIDS/Link 16 Network Management and Design, covering the common terminology used and the various Network Management standards currently in use by the international MIDS/Link 16 community.
- Refresher on MIDS/Link 16 fundamentals.
- History of NM and ND Tools.
- Architectural Planning.
- Frequency Clearance Issues.
- Network Design.
- Pre-Mission Planning.
- MIDS/Link 16 Platform Initialisation.
- Operational Network Management:
- Network Monitoring and Maintenance.
- Connectivity Monitoring.
- Operational Network Management Messages.
- Recording and Analysis.
- Network Management differences between NATO Europe and the US.
- Future Challenges.