Tactical Data Links (TDL) Testing CourseRunning: 18th - 20th July 2012
To apply for this course
Call: 01684878170Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Malvern Hills Science Park
Plenty of parking
Are you in a position where you are involved in the various stages of testing to be performed on a system?
Or maybe you have a requirement to clearly understand what TDL Testing involves?
Whether you are involved in the procurement or development of a system as an engineer, operator or project manager our TDL Testing training course will help you realise the importance of TDL testing within your project lifecycle.
- Basic principles of Testing
- Test definitions and methods
- Engineering/Product life cycles
- iSMART process and Interoperability testing methodology
- Standards, Requirements and System Documentation
- Verification and Validation
- System Testing
- Test analysis and tools
- Test evidence and reporting
- Problem and reporting and management of observations
MOD Procurement Staff, Industry Developers, Technical Managers, Engineers, Project Managers & Operational test staff.
2 days long