Government Security Classifications
As of 2 April 2014 the Government Security Classifications Policy replaces the old Government Protective Marking Scheme. Come along to the National Cyber Skills Centre (NCSC) for a workshop on understanding these new classifications and the implications of using them in your day to day business.
If you are a Worcestershire based SME and are eligible for ERDF, you could qualify for this course, and a bespoke, business assistance package for your business from our team for free, as well as access to matched funding for implementing any new Cyber Security in your business.
Accredited by eSkills and qualifying for CPD credits.
This course has included subjects such as:
- The principles of the Government Security Classification (GSC)
- Definitions and descriptions of the new classifications and how to identify them
- How to mark your correspondence correctly
- Impact on SME businesses
- Examples of how the new classifications work alongside your businesses operations, and best practice for various methods of communication
- Understanding the classifications relevant to your business -and their applications
- Policy development