Full Spectrum ISR Course 2018
Open to UK and International military and civilian Defence personnel, the 2018 Full Spectrum Course is designed to take experienced ISR personnel and expose them to a much wider range of specialist ISR training than traditional courses.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how to utilise or negate a much wider array of ISR sources, sensors and systems than previously.
- Lead and apply ISR operations strategy to specific missions to collect, exploit and disseminate information and intelligence.
- Understand the synchronisation of ISR assets and maximise the effects of employed sensors across numerous domains within complex ISR scenarios.
The course may be eligible for formal Lincoln University accreditation, contributing toward degree-level qualification.
Each 9-week course can be tailored to include modules on:
- Intelligence Analysis
- Space Systems
- Cyber and Electro Magnetic Activity (CEMA)
- Contractor-Owned Contractor-Operated (CoCo) ISR for Defence
- Space EW across the Joint environment
- Imagery Analysis
- NATO ISR
- Information Security Management Systems (ISO 27001)
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Non-Kinetic Operations
- ISR Tactical Data Links.
This course is designed for experienced ISR personnel who are looking to broaden their understanding of ‘information advantage’ in a modern context across multiple domains.
Highly experienced within the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) domain, Joint Test and Evaluation, Operational Aviation and procurement.
Having Been in embedded within the Royal Air Force as an instructor at the Air Warfare School, he continually contributed and participated in future force development exercises whilst maintaining an in depth level of Tri-service knowledge of both UK and NATO Doctrine. Frazer joined 3SDL as a Senior Consultant in October 2017.