ISR Operations Practitioner
This advanced level course includes in-depth sessions relating to ISR operations,ISR assets, ISR operations strategy, ISR operations assessment and the systems needed to support mission ISR processes. Additionally the course will cover the doctrine of ISR operations planning, ISR operations execution and PED management to allow the students to demonstrate their knowledge during an extended assessment phase of the course.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Lead and apply ISR operations strategy to specific missions
- Understand the synchronisation of ISR assets and maximising the effects of the employed sensors
- Develop ISR processes to get the most from staff
- Advanced collection planning and mangagement
- Considerations when monitoring and executing an ISR mission
- Understanding the structure of NATO ISR operations architecture.
Students looking to attend this course should have both a basic understanding of ISR and some experience in ISR operations. This experience may include either attendance on the ISR Operations Fundamentals Course or equivalent experience in an ISR operational environment.
Highly experienced within the Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) domain, Joint Test and Evaluation, Operational Aviation and procurement.
Having Been in embedded within the Royal Air Force as an instructor at the Air Warfare School, he continually contributed and participated in future force development exercises whilst maintaining an in depth level of Tri-service knowledge of both UK and NATO Doctrine. Frazer joined 3SDL as a Senior Consultant in October 2017.