Assistant Project Manager
Base location: Malvern
Salary: Up to £32,000 (experience dependent)
3SDL is a leading Defence and Security consultancy, working in partnership with UK and international customers to deliver software, cyber, datalinks and integrated information and intelligence solutions. Our expert engineers and operators get the best possible capabilities to the front-line through our innovative managed services and technical project support.
We require an aspiring Project Manager to assist with the smooth running of our projects as we enter an exciting period of growth. We are looking for a candidate with impeccable attention to detail: a self-starter who has initiative and a drive to learn to be the best from the best! The successful candidate will work alongside a team of project managers, as well as providing direct support, and received mentorship from, our lead Project Manager. Initial focus would be to assist with 3SDL’s Software-focused projects, with scope to grow into other areas of the business.
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Ability to follow instructions, whilst demonstrating initiative and innovation when required.
• Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills
• Microsoft Office – Excel skills are key to this role
• Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Confident working with numbers
• A graduate, preferably to Masters level
• Familiarity with Microsoft Project
• Familiarity with Atlassian tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence
• Full driving licence is highly desirable.
• Undergo UK government security vetting.
• Sign the Official Secrets Act
• Desire to continue to grow personal professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
• A generous leave allowance: 30 days (plus 8 public holidays)
• Company pension
• Company bonus scheme
• Annual training allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Unpaid extended leave
• Support to Reserve service
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Closing Date: Friday 23rd August.
Given the limiting criteria surrounding the award of a Security Clearance (SC), unfortunately we can only accept applications from UK nationals – specifically, those with a UK passport.