3SDL is a leading Defence and Security consultancy that delivers software, managed services and innovative solutions that enable individuals, organisations and military forces to deliver the best possible operational capabilities. 3SDL achieve this through consultancy, training, and collaborative partnerships with the world's leading Defence and Security authorities.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager with a background in the cyber and, ideally, space sectors. The successful candidate will have an established network, a proven track record in sales and BD, and must be willing to contribute their experience to our growing Business Winning team.
• High Emotional Intelligence with the ability to develop business leads and opportunities, and convert them into orders.
• Advanced communications and networking skills with a proven track record of positive business and/or military influence, leading to sales or the military equivalent.
• Auditable experience and currency in the Defence & Security Cyber Resilience sector.
• Ability to visualise, cultivate and close new business contracts to pre-agreed goals, with minimal supervision and direction.
• Willingness to travel internationally for short periods with relatively little notice.
• Self-motivation, charm, authenticity, humility, passion.
• Auditable experience and currency in the Defence Space sector.
• Proven Business Development and Sales track record in the Defence & Security sector.
• Fluency in a second (or more) languages.
• Undergo UK government security vetting.
• Sign the Official Secrets Act
• Desire to continue to grow professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
• A competitive salary
• A generous leave allowance: 30 days (plus 8 public holidays)
• Company pension
• Company bonus scheme
• Annual training allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
• Cycle to work scheme
• Unpaid extended leave
• Maternity/Paternity leave
• Support to Reserve service
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Given the limiting criteria surrounding the award of a Security Clearance (SC), unfortunately we can only accept applications from UK nationals – specifically, those with a UK passport.