Our reputation as a UK based company with an international footprint, has led our client to ask us to assist on a ground breaking communications project. Starting in late Summer ’19, we are looking for 5 specialists to join the 3SDL Team and help our client establish an Integrated Project Team to deliver a new national communications capability. Based in the Middle East or working on a 3 week on/1 week off basis, this project will last at least 2 years with the possibility of expanding into a 5 year contract. Job Descriptions can be provided to interested candidates on submission of a current CV. There are excellent, flexible remuneration packages available for the right people, structured in a way to suit you.
The 5 roles are:
• Senior Systems Engineer (TDL)
• Systems Engineer Test and Evaluation (TDL)
• Requirements Engineering and Modelling Specialist
• Security Accreditation Specialist
• SDR/Signals Specialist
• A competitive salary (potentially tax free for overseas assignments lasting over 2 years)
• A generous leave allowance: 30 days
• Company pension
• Company bonus scheme
• Annual training allowance
• Flexible working arrangements
For more information, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.