3SDL is a leading Defence and Security consultancy, working in partnership with UK and international customers to deliver software, cyber, datalinks and integrated information and intelligence solutions. Our expert engineers and operators get the best possible capabilities to the front-line through our innovative managed services and technical project support.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Project Manager. We are looking for a credible but humble individual with a wealth of experience in managing the complex technical delivery of projects.
The role embodies the driving force of our projects, assuring successful execution, and identifying and managing to successful resolution risks and issues. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of concurrent project deliverables and be charged with the successful initiation, execution and completion of projects in line with time, quality and cost/profit targets.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating in secure environments and complying with rigorous information assurance regimes is imperative, as is careful stakeholder engagement and management in line with our values.
• Strong organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills; a team motivator capable of building strong relationships with peers, customers and suppliers at all levels;
• Able to achieve consensus and traction quickly and in frequently high-tempo circumstances;
• Sound judgement skills, with an understanding when to own and when to escalate;
• A keen eye for detail, and confidence in financial reporting and planning;
• Able to lead problem solving of complex issues across functional boundaries, to summarise and identify key concerns and follow through with the development and execution of corrective action plans to resolve issues;
• Able to rapidly assimilate information, culture and process in a short space of time;
• Experience of managing multiple projects in a controlled environment, making best use of recognised methods, e.g. PRINCE2, to guarantee transparent delivery;
• Clear understanding of applicable government information assurance policies and controls and how to comply with these.
• Computer Science, Engineering or Business Degree or equivalent qualification
• Experience in working within the Defence and Security sector
• Project Management certification
• Undergo UK government security vetting.
• Sign the Official Secrets Act
• Desire to continue to grow personal professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
• A generous leave allowance: 30 days (plus 8 public holidays)
• Company pension
• Company bonus scheme
• Annual training allowance
• Annual training days
• Flexible working arrangements
• Support to Reserve service
Closing date: Monday 11th November.
Expressions of interest to email@example.com
Given the limiting criteria surrounding the award of a Security Clearance (SC), unfortunately we can only accept applications from UK nationals – specifically, those with a UK passport.