Base location: Malvern / Lincoln
Salary: Up to £45,000 (experience dependent)
3SDL is a leading Defence and Security consultancy, working in partnership with UK and international customers to deliver software, cyber, datalinks and integrated information and intelligence solutions. Our expert engineers and operators get the best possible capabilities to the front-line through our innovative managed services and technical project support.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Training Consultant to design and deliver a range of training services across the Defence and Security sectors. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in the analysis, design, development and evaluation of training and specialism in developing innovative solutions.
The candidate will be expected to:
• undertake a range of national and international training research, analysis and design activities, delivering TNA projects to Defence and civil sector clients, using a DSAT-compliant methodology;
• author high quality reports which comply with industry standards and company quality assurance procedures;
• design training programmes and materials, and support the development of innovative technology enabled solutions;
• support clients with the implementation of competence management processes and systems;
• undertake evaluation activities to measure the impact of training solutions.
• provide specialist input on training methodologies and approaches in support of commercial proposals;
• engage in stakeholder management and engagement activities.
Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating in secure environments and complying with rigorous information assurance regimes is essential, as is careful stakeholder engagement and management in line with our values.
• Expertise in Training Needs Analysis;
• Expertise in Training Evaluation and Assessment techniques;
• Excellent written and oral skills;
• Have an existing Developed Vetting (DV) security clearance or be capable of achieving such a clearance;
• Strong organisational, leadership and interpersonal skills; a team motivator capable of building strong relationships with peers, customers and suppliers at all levels;
• Able to achieve consensus and traction quickly and in frequently high-tempo circumstances;
• Sound judgement skills, with an understanding when to own and when to escalate;
• A keen eye for detail;
• Able to rapidly assimilate information, culture and process in a short space of time;
• Willingness to travel overseas.
• Hold relevant JSP 822 TNA qualification;
• Experience in conducting DSAT Training Needs Analysis;
• Experience working with multiple industrial partners;
• Experience of analytical interviewing skills;
• Education or Business Degree, or equivalent conversation.
• Undergo UK government security vetting.
• Sign the Official Secrets Act
• Desire to continue to grow personal professional capabilities with ongoing training and educational opportunities
• A generous leave allowance: 30 days (plus 8 public holidays)
• Company pension
• Company bonus scheme
• Annual training allowance
• Annual training days
• Flexible working arrangements
• Unpaid extended leave
• Support to Reserve service
Closing date: Friday 27 September.
Expressions of interest to email@example.com
Given the limiting criteria surrounding the award of a Security Clearance (SC), unfortunately we can only accept applications from UK nationals – specifically, those with a UK passport.